OpenGrm NGram News
OpenGrm NGram - Release 1.3 (compatible with OpenFst 1.6.0)
- Templated Arc to provide new hist-arc counting, supporting fractional count based Katz backoff models. (1.3.0)
- Updated error handling. (1.3.0)
- Updated code to better conform to Google C++ guidelines. (1.3.0)
- Added Bayesian model merging. (1.3.0)
- Some re-factoring of functions to improve efficiency, particularly those for distributed training, such as ngram-complete and ngram-split. (1.3.0)
- Updated unit tests to run more quickly and to be less bash-specific. (1.3.0)
- Updated unit test scripts to use random file names and directories, to avoid collisions with multiple processes. (1.3.1)
- Fixed ill-formatting in error handling. (1.3.1)
- Improved reading of large files of ngram counts with ngramread. (1.3.1)
- Compatibility with OpenFst version 1.6.0 (1.3.2)
OpenGrm NGram - Release 1.2
- Port to C++11 (1.2.0)
- Port to C++11 addenda (1.2.1)
- Compatability with OpenFst version 1.5.1 (1.2.2)
OpenGrm NGram - Release 1.1
- Substantially refactored code to allow for easy distributed model building.
- Included a 'convenience' shell script bin/ngram.sh that runs some common pipelines of commands, e.g., from text file to pruned language model. Shell script provides illustration of distributed model building utilities.
- Functions to re-estimate smoothed n-gram models to impose marginal distribution constraints.
OpenGrm NGram - Release 1.0